Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Confused buds

Dear Mother Nature,

I know, I know, you've been doing this kind of thing for many, many years...many years more than my lifetime quadrumpled, and I'm sure you have a very good idea of what you're doing, but I just wanted to bring something to your attention, just in case, you know, you missed it or something.

As I wandered my daily path to work in freezing cold temperatures (which means, oh about -3 because I'm now a west coast wimp), I noticed that besides all the frozen puddles that were still frozen, and frozen quite solid, there were a number of trees that looked like this one:

blossoms
Now, all the sunshine and blue skies are a bit deceptive because it's definitely *NOT* warm...I'm just afraid that the poor little buds and the poor little buds that have blossomed will get too cold.

That's all.

Now I'll get back to my regular job and leave the plants and the weather to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment