Thursday, February 28, 2008

Excited over nothing...

Sigh...

So, I'm sure those regular readers (or at this point, people who check regularly for updates and 15 days out of 16 don't find one) out there have noticed that the amount of blogging on this site has slowed down. And that pictures seem to take a few weeks to find their way onto the other blog over there.

Since we moved we haven't had a computer set up at home. Our computer is there alright. It's in bits on the floor and will only be assembled for a short period of time to have the data transferred off of it. Then it's going to its new home at Debra's house.

So I got really excited because I got a call saying my parcel had arrived, come pick it up. Now that parcel, well, it's the new computer that will mean we will once again be part of the "connected" world. So yeah, very excited. But then, well, then the receipt arrived in the mail today. And now, well, I'm not so excited. It turns out the parcel is the surge protector and case. The computer is a good week and half to two weeks away still.

So, until then, well, I'll post when I can and pictures will show up in large batches.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment