Sunday, April 05, 2009

And so it begins...

We've finally started the making-our-place-feel-like-ours process.

This weekend Alex cleared out the little storage room off our deck and I patched and painted it. Next weekend we're hoping to install a compact deep freeze and some shelves. It looks so much better in there already, it's amazing!

And on Tuesday someone is coming to measure and quote for new blinds for our windows. Because ALL the blinds in our house suck! I can't wait to sleep in a dark room again! And I can't wait to get rid of the hideous orange drapes that are in Baby J's room so that her room will be dark enough for nap time!

And then, then it's on to painting the whole house. We've got a painter coming to do the ceilings and then we'll do the rest...yay!!

It's taken us eight months to get started, but I'm hoping we'll be done before I go back to work in five months!

No comments:

Post a Comment