Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh Billy Bob Thornton

So, on Wednesday there was the now infamous Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxcutters interview on CBC Radio's Q. I just caught the tail end of it and the interview that followed where Jian seemed shell shocked and his next interviewee kept telling him he'd been great and it would have been awesome if he'd asked BBT about Angelina.

Anyway, on Thursday I was listening to Q and of course they were talking about it. I live in a baby bubble right now and I don't think I saw the news or used the computer on Wednesday. Well, as Baby J was napping, I wnet and found the video of the interview to see for myself.

WOW! I don't envy Jian at all...but I do think he handled it well.

And Billy Bob Thornton, well, whatever!

And then today, well, today they announced that after being booed in Toronto on Thursday night, Friday and Saturday nights of their tour had been cancelled. Officially it's because someone had the flu, but I think maybe BBT might have taken exception to the gravy cat calls and the unfriendly reception he received. I wonder how much longer BBT will be a member of the Boxcutters. The rest of the band didn't look too happy with him during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment