Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crying crying crying

Well...the crying it out worked, sort of. Jocelyn isn't sleeping through the night, she still complains when it's time to go to bed or have a nap, but she's sleeping longer stretches. Which is good. Because at about 45 minutes between sleeps, I was starting to turn into a zombie. I'm sure I made no sense when I talked and I know I repeated myself over and over (thank goodness I mostly hang out with Alex!). We are going to try again when we're in Kelowna next month. There's a house there without neighbours who share walls and I can go into a different part of the house and not hear her so well...not like at home where everything is all together and there's no getting away from the crying unless I shut myself in Jocelyn's bathroom (hmmm...there's an idea, there is a bath tub in there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment