Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Is this hard or what!

Baby J is crying it out tonight...she's been waking up when she rolls from her tummy to her back and has needed Mommy or Daddy rocking her to get her to go to sleep again...tonight I decided I'd try crying it out because I'd like to start sleeping more than 45 minutes at a time again. Last night she was up at least once an hour...usually because she'd just rolled over.

I can hear her crying very well right now as both doors are open and it's alternating between little whimpers and angry why aren't you holding me screeches. I know it's not her teeth - it's a completely different cry...hopefully this will work...it's been 10 minutes and I'm going crazy. We've tried crying it out a bit in the last few weeks, but never more than 15 minutes....so I'm trying for half an hour tonight, but we'll see. It certainly doesn't help that we have neighbours she is potentially keeping up.

Oh and just to make it worse, she's started crying mum mum mum now...but the cries are quieter and the quiet periods are getting longer...maybe it's actually working?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard! I wish there was another way but I haven't found anything yet. I hope that it works fast for you.

    ReplyDelete