Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's start at the very beginning

of the week, that is...I think I'm back...we'll see. I thought I'd start with getting our kitchen back in order (okay, truthfully, the kitchen wasn't really ever out of order, but I certainly wasn't using it...much)



We have a busy week ahead of us, but I think I'll be able to swing meals heathly meals without too much stress (meals I made ages ago and froze are coming in handy!).

Monday: Macaroni and Cheese

Tuesday: Tacos (freezer food!)

Wednesday Shrimp Linguine - OH YUM. It's one of my 50 recipes for the 101 challenge, but I haven't blogged about it yet (I'm a bit behind...I did cook in August, really...)

Thursday: Quesadillas

Friday: Channa Masala (more freezer food)

Saturday: Salmon and Green Rice (from the Rebar Cookbook)

Sunday: Mom's Meatloaf

I'm linking this post to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment