Sunday, December 31, 2006

Project 365

The other day, Laurie wrote a post about Project 365.

It intrigued me.

And I kept thinking about it.

And if you know me, you know I have a (sometimes) annoying habit of wandering around with my camera. ALL THE TIME.

So I have a gazillion pictures on my computer that I don't know what to do with...and I thought, well, maybe this will
a) slow down my picture taking because it will make me busier (because I'm truly not busy enough, ha!)
b) give me something to do with my pictures
c) make me write a little something more everyday (my writing instructor keeps telling me to write often, write more often, and write anything)

I also thought, maybe my desire to create a project 365 blog is a direct result of the recent restriction my ability to move, use the comptuer and general function "normally" (yes, normal is a relative and definitely personal term), so maybe once life goes back to being what it normally is, I'll get bored or get busy or just lose interest. Maybe my camera is sad right now because it has hardly been used since I decided to demostrate why I'm not a gymnast or an acrobat....

So, the sister site to scribbles, scratches and scrawls will debut tomorrow. It is currently "under construction" which means I'm playing with the template and making changes and that means unexpected things might happen, but if they do I'll try to fix them...cause it's fun...or something...visit if you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment