Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Flying Troutmans

I actually finished reading a book! I love books, but since Baby J was born, other, more important things have been occupyinthe flying troutmansg my time. Rebecca lent me The Flying Troutmans and I read it, slowly, but surely over about seven weeks. I never take seven weeks to read a book!

Now, it wasn't the only thing I've been reading. What to Expect the First Year lives close by at all times and I'm well versed in Welcome Song for Baby, Hug, Guess How Much I Love You and others.

It was good and I'd recommend it. I told Rebecca that if she ever decided she needed to take Baby J on a road trip because I had gone a bit nuts and Alex had moved to a tent city on the California/Mexico border, to at least please make sure the car wasn't going to break down any second after she left.

On to the next book...I wonder how long it will take me to get through that (I'm not sure what the next book will be...suggestions are welcome...)

No comments:

Post a Comment