Thursday, October 23, 2008

Postcrossing revisited

Two years ago, TWO years ago! I posted something about Postcrossing, fully thinking I'd sign up and try it out.

Yeah, it took two years for me to get on that one. Two years. Almost to the day.

But I did it. My first postcards are in the mail and we'll see what happens.

I bet you didn't know that
  • there are over 70,000 users in 191 countries
  • over 1.5 million postcards have been received because of Postcrossing
  • average postcard travelling time is just over 15 days
  • the US has the most users (not surprising) followed by Finland and Germany
  • Finland has sent more postcards than any other country! Yes, Finland!
You can find out other facts on the website.

So that means in about a month I should receive the first of my postcards. Oh my, is this destined to be another one of my obsessions? Good thing I have Baby J to occupy most of my time!! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I like postcrossing too!

    Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com from france
    Free swap gift community

    ReplyDelete