Thursday, May 07, 2009

Kick it out...

Rebar and I are doing a kick boxing boot camp once a week and suffice to say, it kicked our butts on Sunday...in a good way, but still. I actually needed almost twelve hours sleep to recover...but this is good; it means that I might actually fit into my work clothes when the time comes to go back to work.

I am on reduced boot camping this week though. The area around where the c-section scar is was quite achy, especially while I was doing crunches (that made sense to me), but the doctor checked me out and no abs work allowed this week...I sure hope that doesn't mean lots of push ups for me. Push ups are my mortal enemy!

I don't think I've been pushed like that since oh, high school, when I was scarred for life by the stupid Canada Fitness test. I swear that stupid test made more people hate PE class and did more damage than good...and apparently I'm not the only one to think that way...look what a Google search found. But unlike the Canada Fitness test days (which you can find here...at least the version of the CFT I was subjected to), I'm actually enjoying boot camp so far...maybe because I'm there, doing it by choice, not because someone said I had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment