Sunday, May 10, 2009

Things that came back since yesterday...

  • Jocelyn's sunhat it was in with the grocery bags!?!?! go figure
  • my memory
  • the clouds they're back...but it's okay, they don't have rain in them...yet
  • my ability to stay awake from morning until bedtime - still working on this one
  • the Canucks' ability to score and let's add their ability to defend too
  • my bank balance (thanks Revenue Canada!) - whatever, it's gone...it's not coming back....
  • eight months of maternity leave - also not coming back, so we're going to make the most of the remaining fifteen weeks and one day.
Rebecca and I went to book camp again this morning and my body remembered and isn't complaining nearly as much as it did last week. And to celebrate, we went and got cinnamon buns...oh Sundays...

We have a busy week planned this week with some kind of outing every day and Daddy home during the afternoons because of a work schedule change, but I'm going to try to make the most of spending the day with my little lady because I'm sure going to miss her when I got back to work full time....

No comments:

Post a Comment