Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ducati Love

On the way home tonight I was riding the bus, just like any other night.

And just like any other night I was looking out the window but not really seeing what I was looking at (I think this might a phenomenon called "zoning out").

And then the bus pulled up to a red light.

Slowly I came out of my stupor. And then I realized that sitting next to me was a Ducati. And just as quickly as it came on, the period of lucidness vanished. Until I realized there was a gloved hand caressing the Ducati name on the motorcycle. At which point I decided it was time to look straight ahead and not zone out in the general direction of the motorcycle dude.

The motorcycle dude's response? Continue to caress his Ducati while simultaneously gunning his engine...

Yeah, I get it, you love your Ducati and you think I was checking it (or possibly even you) out...but no, it was just the post work zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment