Wednesday, November 28, 2007

snowfall warning...

But it's still just raining buckets. It is welcome to rain as much as it wants...on the weekend. I know that this time last year we had lots of snow and even a snow day, but I'd rather we didn't get that kind of weather again this year...partly because I'm just a little nervous about slipping on the ice.

This weekend some friends are coming over for my annual Get-Ready-For-Christmas gathering. It's usually the last Friday in November so that those of us sending cards overseas can maybe make the deadline. But really, it's an excuse to have some yummy treats and yummy drinks and hang out one last time before the December insanity hits...

So out came the goodies from Alex's parents last year - the early Christmas, but not Christmas Christmas presents...confused by that sentence? Yeah, me too.

Anyway, it's been a slow day and I can't write worth a darn...obviously!

That's all for now...sorry if I bored you!

No comments:

Post a Comment