Friday, May 30, 2008

Tuesdays With Morrie

I don't remember the first time I read Tuesdays with Morrie, but I know I read it standing in Mosaic Books. When I was off work last year, it was one of the books I picked up at the library and I know I read it a couple of times.

granville island
Alex and I just got home from Granville Island where we spent a pleasant afternoon hanging out with family and then at the Arts Club Theatre where we saw Tuesday with Morrie.

arts club theatre
I don't know the last time I went to a play that held my attention so completely. Or a play where people laughed so hard and then by the end most of the theatre was sniffling and wiping away tears. I'd say go see it, but tomorrow is the last night, so go see if you can!

PS Thanks Stacey for the super night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment