Friday, February 27, 2009

How smart am I?

Apparently not very....

A few times a year I get "homesick" for London. No biggie. I usually pull out my "book" (former Pax Lodgers know what I mean) and I flip through it. Maybe I pull out my photos albums. Maybe I make a phone call, send an email, or chat with one of those Pax Lodgers and in a few days, I'm over it. London was a place I lived, oh, seven years ago, and it's a place I've visited a few times since and plan on visiting again in the future.

Yeah, so tonight, smarty pants that I am, I decided Google Earth was a good way to get my (woken up every 45 minutes to an hour last night) brain ready for bed. Why I thought Google Earth was better than pjs and brushing my teeth and actually getting into bed, I'm not sure. But it seemed like a good idea at the time. Famous last words.

Now I miss is even more. I would love to go for a walk on the Heath, eat some crepes, hang out with some friends, wander the city, visit Paperchase. You know, just be in London.

walk on the heathwalk on the heath

eat crepeseat crepes

hang out with some friendshang out with some friends

hang out with some friendshang out with some friends, some more

wander the citywander the city

Yeah, I miss it. And Google Earth made me miss it even more. Now, to find that bed I mentioned earlier....

No comments:

Post a Comment