Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just as Stacey predicted...

The invitations have gone out in batches and the replies are slowly coming in. And just as Stacey predicted, the YES replies are coming faster than the NO replies. I have no idea what sort of drop off we're looking for, I'm just glad we only invited 161 people for our 160 person venue (okay, we invited a few more than that, but we didn't count the people who told us no before the invitations were mailed in that number).

And as much as I've been prepared for certain friends from overseas to say no, as we've been getting their replies, it still makes me a little sad that some very important people in my life won't be here on October 20. Not in person anyway. I'm sure each and every one of them will be here in spirit.

It's getting so close, I'm starting to get a bit anxious. Not can't sleep at night anxious, but certianly overwhelmed by the last few things that need to be done anxious.

Fifty-one days and counting. I can't wait until it's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment