Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Braving the B-line

I had an appointment yesterday morning and so I didn't take the B-line to work. I also didn't take the B-line home because our network decided to crash, so T from work dropped me off on her way home so that we could both try to work from home.

Anyway.

I did take the B-line this morning and it took almost twice as long as it usually does. It didn't help that it was pouring rain and felt like winter, but I'm not sure how thrilled I'm going to be about commuting from our place. This is the first time I've had to commute from the new place during term. We moved during the summer and then Jocelyn arrived, so this is a new experience for me.

I'm not even going to get started on the horrific bus etiquette some of my fellow bus riders had today!

NOT looking forward to the ride home. Sigh. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment