Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Ever seen someone's head pop off?

Cause if you haven't and you hang out with me today, you might just get to see it happen...

We're off on a big trip with our small person this weekend and we ran into some frustrating snags with the big bad airline this week. We've been trying to sort it out, but between the travel agent and the airline customer service people, I really get the feeling none of them actually want people to fly anywhere!

We booked with an airline we've used before and we've been very happy with. We actually booked a seat for our small person, hoping to make the long flight more enjoyable for all involved (including those lucky individuals sitting around us) but that one decision has been the biggest nightmare of all. I'm just waiting to hear back from the travel agent who I called after hours last night and demanded he sort this mess out...

I'm frustrated enough that I kind of wish we weren't going anywhere on Saturday! Grrrrrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment