Friday, November 06, 2009

Mall Rat

So this morning I hit the mall just as Zellers opened. I needed to pick up a few things before we head off to the UK tomorrow. They didn't have what I was looking for so I figured I'd go to the Bay. Oh, but Zellers opens a whole half hour before the rest of the stores in the mall. But the food court was open. So I wandered over, got myself a coffee and then camped out on the benches near the doors to the Bay.

Quite literally at 9:28 many of the others waiting, who would fall into the category of "retiree," started edging towards the doors. And then when the Bay guys slid the first two partitions open, it was like a mini stampede!

Really, what could be that important at the Bay? There was no special sale on today.

I sat and finished my coffee and then made my way in...all the while thinking, that could be me one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment