Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Visit to Harpenden

After our busy morning in London, we hopped on a train out to Harpenden to visit my friend Kristine and her family. J and Martha were quite taken by each other, but J loved baby Beatrice. She wanted to sit in her seat with her and give her lots and lots of kisses. It was so nice to have a nice dinner with friends. I wish my friends lived closer to Vancouver (or I lived closer to them!)

s and bShannon and Beatrice

a and bAlex and Beatrice

k and mKristine and Martha

j and bJ and Beatrice

k s and jKristine, Shannon and J

I hope we get to see Kristine again soon. We saw her two years ago (much better than the seven or eight with some of our friends!), but so much has changed since then (like three babies between the two of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment