Sunday, November 21, 2010

So behind...

I have a million things I wanted to write about this week, but I haven't written about any of them...and now it's past my bed time...

So...teaser for you (all three loyal readers) and reminder for me:

Things to come this week:
  • Birthday cake
  • What the professional organizer told me
  • Big changes afoot
  • An update on 101 in 1001...a few things to cross off (and Fifers, where's your list?!?)
  • Thanksgiving thankfulness, take two
Okay.

Happy Sunday night.

Sweet dreams.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

  1. good question! thanks for asking :o) Big changes afoot...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...but don't worry, nothing too crazy or you'd already know...as in we're not having another baby or moving or getting new jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thanks for covering the bases lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just making sure there's no rumours...

    ReplyDelete