Monday, August 29, 2011

The no-plan plan

So, this week there isn't really a plan for food at our house. We had a crazy birthday party weekend and then my parents left and took J with them. Which gives me a bit more flexibility than usual when it comes to food...





Monday: Dinner out

Tuesday: Something quick - probably an omelette or sandwich - because I have an appointment right after work and followed immediately by a meeting

Wednesday: Whatever is in the fridge

Thursday: Lasagne or other similar make ahead dish that travels well and feeds lots

Friday: My mom is in charge (I just delegated that now)

Saturday: Wedding-eve bbq

Sunday: Wedding dinner

Next week it's back to school week and daycare transition time...yahoo...which means meals will need to be more carefully planned and the slowcooker will most certainly be making a comeback!

For more menu ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie. (Michelle, I will try the link you posted...I haven't had time yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment