Friday, August 04, 2006

as quickly as it started, it's almost all over

I got up this morning and the house already felt different. Sarah and Pauline don't leave until later tonight, but the house already had that sad feeling houses get when guests leave. I know I should feel lucky, but I'm dreading the empty house...it was nice to come home after work to other people (or have other people arrive not long after me), but now that they're returning to their real worlds, so must I. sniffle

And I do feel lucky! I've seen Sarah twice in the last nine months after not seeing her for almost four years. It's been like no time has passed, due in part to the old fashioned art of letter writing, but more so due to the new fandangled innovations of email and, in recent months, blogs.

Edna was here less than a year ago and she came back (I guess weddings do that!) and I hadn't seen Hiromi or Vanessa in almost five years...so it was good...but I already feel sad that they're gone (or going soon) :(

Anyway...here they all are...and now I'm going to go feel sorry for myself....bye ladies...I'll miss you!

edna and vanessadancing queens - Edna and Vanessa

hiromi alex and sarahHiromi, Alex and Sarah

sarah shannon pauline and ednaSarah, Shannon, Pauline and Edna

ednaoh Edna!

No comments:

Post a Comment