Monday, August 28, 2006

home sweet home...

Ahhhhhh....I'm back...Camp was fun, but it's nice to be back in the land of warm showers and soft beds and relatively little dust...

It also means alarm clocks and email and work, but I'm still glad to be back!

Besides, there were pretty flowers waiting for me when I got home....

flowersBut the week was lots of fun...

my first arbutus treeI saw my first Arbutus tree...I had to explain to some of the girls that they just don't make them in the Okanagan, but we have cacti!

rodeoWe went to a rodeo...

sunita working hardSunita worked hard...

We had an amazing view:

camp olavecamp olavecamp olaveWe had some fun:
sarah 'licking' the rice krispie square potSarah "licking" the Rice Krispie Square pot...

sarah 'licking' the rice krispie square potmmmm Rice Krispie Squares...

hikehiked...
dancing queensdanced...
pictionaryplayed pictionary...
bobbiBobbi's having fun...we're not sure what exactly she's doing, but she seems to be enjoying herself.

and went to the beach:
camp olave beach
camp olave beach
bret at the beachBret was kind of cold...even at the beach...

And apparently I lost all sense of fashion (not that I had a lot to begin with!)

attractive camp attire

When you look like this...you know it's time to come home (although I think just maybe Bret took this the first night of camp, before the girls had even arrived...)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I miss being in Brownies...you think they'd let me come back as an honorary member? or maybe a sprite?

    ReplyDelete