Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sidney and goodbye to Edna

Now that all the wedding festivities are over, it's time to start saying goodbye :(

Hiromi left us on Sunday morning and I had to say goodbye to Edna this morning....But not before Edna wowed us with her guacamole...okay, so she didn't make it this morning, she make it last week, but oh my goodness was it ever YUMMY!!! We gave her a hard time because she said she only makes food with a microwave and we don't have one...but I guess you don't really need one to make guacamole!

edna in the kitchen!
Yesterday we went to Sidney to do some book browsing (those of you who know about my book and yarn addictions will be amazed to hear I went into a few bookstores and one yarn store and I bought NO books and NO yarn!)...we did take everyone to Rogers...somehow in their trip to Victoria on Sunday, they all missed the yummy chocolate store...mmmmm....

rogers in sidney
And now reality sets in again...

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon!

    OH my - I wished I had been able to join you in all these events the last couple of days!I am really glad you have put pictures from the wedding on your webpage, so I could see Hans & Megan - they are so cute and good together. I will look forward to their 2nd wedding here in Denmark :o)
    Thanks for your letter, it makes me so happy.

    Hugs from Sussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sussie!!!

    I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. Too bad you couldn't come to this wedding...you'll have to tell us all about the second wedding!!

    ReplyDelete