Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Movie Mania

What does one do when one has a broken back? Well...I've watched three movies in the past three days...which might be partly to do with the broken back and partly to do with being in a house where there is a TV and a DVD player...

Movie one was a Canadian choice...Bon Cop, Bad Cop. We all loved it and I haven't laughed so hard in a movie for a long long time! I loved that at the beginning you could have the English version with subtitles for the French parts, the French version with subtitles for the English parts or the bilingual version with no subtitles. I was all for trying out my rusty French and watching the bilingual version, but I got vetoed...

bon cop bad cop
Movie two was Little Miss Sunshine. I had heard so many different people rave about it...once again we laughed really hard...how many people don't know some version (although maybe not that particular version) of a functionally dysfunctional family! Cause hey, in the end, family won!!! Plus I loved the horn that wouldn't stop honking.

little miss sunshine
Movie three is my all time favourite pick-me-up movie, Love Actually. For some reason, no matter what kind of mood I'm in to begin with, I always feel good after watching it. Even today and I was so tired from my short visit to the outside world that I think I slept through most of it...

love actually
Oh movies....wonder what I'll watch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment