Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gardening!

It's that time of year. I can't wait to plant some flowers, but first our deck needed some care and attention. I think it was feeling rather neglected. There were plants growing between the boards and leaves everywhere

plants
a random nutella jar (deposited by our friendly squirrels last garbage day)

nutella
and lots of weeds, all making our favourite summer sitting place not so nice.

weeds
I discovered the parsley and oregano survived the winter, but the basil and cilantro did not...

herbs
there were three fuchsias hiding behind weeds

survival
and my favourite pink flowers are coming back (too bad I don't know what they're called.

more survival
Now the weather just needs to stay nice for a few more weeks and then I can plant new stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment