Sunday, May 20, 2007

Remember When...(we had to go to flag every morning before we could eat breakfast)

I was talking to my friend Paula today and she was telling me that she is putting her photos from when we worked together at Pax Lodge in an album. So, that was eight years ago...anyway, that has meant a lot of remember whens for her as well as exclamations of WHAT THE HECK WERE WE DOING!

After talking to Paula and visiting with Heather and Virginia this week, my brain is totally in Remember When mode! And the three of them (and especially a conversation with Heather) made me think of...remember when we had to go to flag every morning before we could eat breakfast...

remember when morning flag october 2001Morning Flag - October 2001
Three unknown guest Guides, Doreen, Paola, Shannon, Nadya, Suzanne, Astrid


No comments:

Post a Comment