Saturday, May 19, 2007

Twelve Steps might help me kick the Crackbook habit...

but I'm not ready yet...

Sigh...you may have noticed, I certainly have, that I'm not posting anything very often at all, here or over there at p365 where I am still taking the pictures, it's just taking me forever to post them. I'm blaming that on two things. Crackbook which I joined under duress from peer pressure ;) and swimming. The pool reopened this week and I'm so smart I thought, hey, I haven't been in the pool for a month, so I'll just PICK UP WHERE I LEFT OFF...dumb dumb dumb...So now I'm tired.

To make up for it, although my guess is most of those who read my blog are probably also addicted to Crackbook, I posted my movie list...yeah...that's it, it's to make up for me being lazy...nothing to do with my obsession with lists.

On that note, I see the sun is out, so I'm off to take advantage of it before the rain comes back...

ps...I'm not ready to kick the habit, but I've done the first step...I recognize I have a problem!