Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Christmas 27

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper...no question about it!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Unfortunately artificial for now...but I prefer real!

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime after December 10. We might wait until December 24 this year because of the little fingers and hands at our house.

4. When do you take the tree down? sometime after Christmas. Probably Boxing Day (see above note about little fingers)

5. Do you like eggnog? Only Mrs. Piltz's...not even my dad's...usually ugh....

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The dollhouse my dad made me. The doll crib and bedding that my mom and dad made me. Pauline Jane, my Cabbage Patch doll. Toboggan

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup. It doesn't have a home in this house (yet...) and is something J would love to touch! Bad idea. It's breakable. It's staying in storage.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. My mom. Alex. Alex's brothers.

9. Easiest person to buy for? J and Isabella - little girls are the easiest!

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Can't think of one...maybe the XS shirt last year when I was still breastfeeding. And haven't been an XS since I was oh, 11?!?

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas card? Mail. I like Mail.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually (is that a Christmas movie? If not, the Grinch)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I see something that would be perfect for someone...I think it was October this year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope. I've returned some though.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cranberry coffee cake with fruit salad, cinnamon buns and Baileys coffee...mmmm Christmas breakfast!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? coloured

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but I wish I could be in Kelowna too (maybe we should move there, then I'd get both!)

19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (or is it Donner), Blitzen and of course RUDOLPH

20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? an angel that I got last year...but nothing before that

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. But we usually got to open one on Christmas Eve and it was usually pjs.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not enough time

23. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? hmmm...where do I start...I don't. Each to his/her own

25. Which looks best theme trees or homey trees? no theme thanks.

26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Gingerbread. YUM!

27. Do you like Fruitcake? Ummm...we don't really eat fruitcake...it's not that bad though

No comments:

Post a Comment