Saturday, April 10, 2010

Return from the undead

This post was originally published at Get Fit Chicks. It may refer to posts on Get Fit Chicks that no longer exist. Please email me if you run into any of those and I will break the links. More information about the reposting is available here

Phew…

I’m back…again…

I think that is partly the life of a mommy and partly what happens when the universe turns your world upside down and lets you live that way for a month or so, every once in a while giving you a shake like a snow globe and letting you settle back in, but still upside down.

We’ve been on a bit of a roller coaster ride, but it’s over and resolved and I think our life is planted firmly back on the ground.

And, while it meant that I just stopped posting here, I was surprised to realize that it didn’t stop some of the positive things I’ve been trying to do. I still went to yoga. I still went to the pool when there was someone to hang out with J. I still ate relatively healthy. And the bonus, when I went to acupuncture on Wednesday, my acupuncturist asked if I’d lost some weight. And when I thought about it, I have three pairs of pants that have been retired or will soon be retired because they’re too big! Yay! Even through the stress and all the unknowns, I managed to stick to my plan!

And now I’m back. I’m not sure how long this time – hopefully a while because I don’t like living upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment