Saturday, April 10, 2010

Absenteeism

So, like, oh, five weeks ago or so I promised I'd post some pictures. But I haven't yet. I will. Eventually. I thought I posted once in March - it was a rant about the bus service after the Olympics, but it's not here. It's not even hanging out in the drafts where I often leave things.

Sigh.

It's a beautiful morning today, but I'm not at the park because the cub is at her grandparents until tomorrow (They had her all week. I miss her.) AND I have to wait for the fireplace maintenance guy who is coming sometime after 10. Oh well, I am hoping I'll get some spring cleaning done. HA!

And life has now calmed down a lot - we were living in a state of limbo for a while. There were some crazy thing happening and there were a lot of unknowns, but that has all righted itself - I think. We're all looking forward to life returning to normal. Or at least as close to normal as life gets for us!

So I'm back. I will be trying to post more regularly. There will eventually be gold medal hockey pictures and paralympics opening ceremony pictures and that kind of stuff. And maybe I'll get back to writing more often. I'd like that. I don't know if you'd like that, but I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment