Friday, November 30, 2012

Bring on the holidays

This year has been such an incredible mess of stuff that I thought there would be no way I'd be ready to deal with the holidays...I wasn't looking forward to December. I was looking forward to Christmas, but I wished everything would look after itself. Or you know, the elves would move in. Or something.


But this little lady had been counting down the days to December because on December 1 she gets to start her advent calendar (more on that later), we get to turn on the Christmas music and get the Christmas books out. And later this month we're doing some fun stuff, my parents are coming to visit and of course, December 25 comes complete with family, turkey dinner, other good food, and SANTA!

And today I woke up and I realized, I'm ready. I can't wait to start making cookies and goodies and seeking out gifts and wrapping them and sending cards and and and...

Happy last day of November...can't wait to see you Christmas season 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment