Saturday, November 24, 2012

Is it the time of year?

My blog has been quiet. Very quiet. Not because there is nothing to write about, but I just haven't been writing about it.

And today I realized, I'm not the only one!

Some of my favourite blogs, some of my friends' blogs, they've become quiet(er) too. Some are still posting, just not as regularly and some, like me, seem to have stopped...maybe it's the busy time of year?

We'll see what happens here...blogging was one of the things I enjoyed doing that I could cram into an half hour at the end of the day after J went to sleep. Maybe once the pregnancy related fatigue eases up a bit, I'll be back? Or maybe not, because that might just morph into new baby related fatigue...I guess we'll see...

I hope all you silent ones are well and just too busy! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment