Saturday, June 29, 2013

Rested

8. Go to bed no later than 10:00 pm every "school" night for a week

This is really something I should be doing all the time. I like getting up early…I like the world before most people are awake and if I go to bed at 10, I can easily be up by 6 or 6:30 and even maybe get a shower. Maybe because an infant is mighty unpredictable when it comes to wake up time and C wants to eat RIGHT NOW when she does wake up.

Last fall I had no choice but to go to bed. My pregnant body wasn’t having it any other way! For a few weeks, Alex was working the morning shift (up at 3:30) and everyone in our household was usually tucked into bed by 8:30. There were nights when we couldn’t wait for J to get to bed because we were both so tired..

As we get better with C’s feeding and sleeping, I am going to try to get myself to bed by 10. Alex is mostly working nights right now and we put our tv in storage, so I have no reason and no excuse to stay up!

On that note, I’m putting myself to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment