Monday, January 08, 2007

Everything is breaking...

what's going to go next?!?!?!

we got up this morning and the furnace died sometime last night...it was about 10 degrees in the house...brrrr....chilly....

Then while still madly attempting to transfer data from the dying computer, the USB ports failed. No more printing or file saving, but at least I think I got most of it...the last few things I am trying to email from the computer to a large but empty email account I have....it's going slowly, but it's working...or rather was working...

The stem of the computer chair snapped this afternoon, so it's a bit more difficult to see the screen when I'm up above it, but when Alex gets home I'll get him to put a new chair in the office.

Hopefully things will stop breaking...I don't know what might be next, but it could be scary!

2 comments:

  1. It's no worries about your data. I have a little unit we can put your hard-drive into and plug it into my computer. Then I can access it like any other drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make some good money by advertising your house as haunted.

    ReplyDelete