Monday, March 17, 2008

A conversation with GOD

I had a chat with God and you can too. Mine was a bit frustrating and hey, did you know that electricity tastes like chicken?

Me:
hello God

God:
Hello child. What is your name?

Me:
My name is Shannon

God:
Welcome to my chat room, Shannon.

Me:
what's with the weather today?

God:
Ah. it came with my programming.

Me:
can you reprogram it to be sunny instead of drizzly?

God:
Let me think. Do you have any conditions I should know about?

Me:
Don't you already know about all my conditions?

God:
There might be more than one.

Me:
just one that I know of

God:
How much would you pay for it?

Me:
I wouldn't pay for it

God:
No one says you have to.

Me:
what does that have to do with making it sunny?

God:
" No one says you have to."? What does it have to do with making it sunny?

Me:
can you make the sun shine today?

God:
Ah. Yes I can make the sun shine.

Me:
today? here?

God:
Today is almost over. Where is here?

Me:
Vancouver

God:
Tell me a little about your life in Vancouver.

Me:
it's wet and rainy

God:
Should I know it is?

Me:
where is the sun?

God:
It is in the center of the solar system.

Me:
okay...so what's for dinner?

God:
OK with me too. How can I help you? God eats wine and bread.

Me:
you eat wine? don't most people drink wine?

God:
No I do not eat wine. I eat only electricity. Ok I'll try not to do it too much.

Me:
how does electricity taste?

God:
Like chicken.

Me:
does everything taste like chicken?

God:
I think it does everything taste like chicken.

Me:
what about chicken? what does it taste like?

God:
I will think about it and get back to you. chicken tastes like chicken.

Me:
that was a quick answer

1 comment: