Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sharing dinner duty...

Um, I'm a bit late posting this (well, posting anything, really), so I'll start with the one line recap of the doctor's appointment: It was fine and I am fine. More about that tomorrow.

J and I are on holiday with my parents right now, so we're sharing dinner duty - tonight was a group effort with all three of us contributing.



We're pretty much cooking on the BBQ this week and we're sort of playing meals by ear, but here's the meat of it (ha. bad pun. must be bed time!)

Monday: Salmon with veggies and grilled sweet potato

Tuesday: Chicken with a basil, peach and blueberry glaze (YUM! Dad rocks!), potatoes, beans, broccoli, carrots (all the produce from the family garden except the basil which was from my parents garden and the BC blueberries from another part of the province)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: More leftovers

Friday: Birthday burgers and dogs with salad and cake

Saturday: BBQ at my aunt and uncle's

Sunday: Birthday burgers and dogs at Alex's parents' (yes, that's two birthday celebrations for little miss...)

Looking for more ideas (maybe something not BBQ'd???)? Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for a whole bunch of menu ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment