Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gotta love them early birthday presents

In approximately one hour and eighteen minutes I'm getting in the car and we're driving down to the old Indie track at Concord Pacific Place and we're going to see CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!!! WOOOOHOOOO...I can't wait!! We're going to see Varekai and in case you hadn't already figured it out, I'm really excited. After that we're off to have dinner with Alex's parents. I'm loving this long weekend!

And, I have to brag (is it really bragging?), my flowers are still alive and some of them are actually maybe even doing that thing called thriving. Like the fuchsia that bloomed three huge blooms and today there will be at least four more on that one plant before the week is up!!! Oooh pretty flowers. OOOoooh early birthday presents.

fuchsia

pretty pink flowers

other pretty pink flowers

aren't I artistic

Thanks early birthday present people. I love them (and not because they're early, just because they're amazing gifts!)

Alex and I went for a wander down Broadway last night to pick up some food for dinner.

cupcakes new location

We got a few bags of groceries.


what's in that box?

And then we came home.

mmm....cupcakes

Okay, so we didn't eat cupcakes from Cupcakes for dinner, but Cupcakes could make good mini birthday cakes (see the zucchini in the background!?!?). There are still two left...thanks for the suggestion punk!

Have a nice day...I'm going to Cirque du Soleil...bye!

3 comments:

  1. FIRST!
    By my computer's clock it is 12:01am - It, my friend, is your birthday and I am wishing you a truly happy one.
    xoxo
    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! :)
    So far, so good...it's been superdeduper and it's not over yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww SECOND..on the blog anyway! haha

    We woke up yesterday camping and I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!

    ReplyDelete