Monday, July 10, 2006

just like when I was five...

when I turned five, my aunt and uncle got married on my birthday...I can't remember exactly how many birthday parties/birthday cakes I got that year...seems to me it was at least three or four...well...this year came pretty darn close to that year! Last night was my last birthday celebration for a year (maybe I'll skip my birthday next year...I'm still overwhelmed by this year!)...Alex and I arrived in Kelowna in time for dinner with my Mom and Dad, Kelsey, Rebecca and Jared and it finished up with a scrumptious, famous, Mom's white cake...mmmm...

bye bye birthday...back to the real world!

2 comments:

  1. it's all over! next year will be the big one though...get ready!

    I know you are sitting by your computer ready for an update on my sitch...I'll do a little blogging tonight and fill y'all in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatcha mean the big one? maybe i'm just going to get younger next year ;)

    oooh...the saga continues! I hope you get your week off!

    ReplyDelete