Friday, July 21, 2006

why I love my office (also published as why I currently HATE my house)

view from the coach house

This view, and everything that goes with it, is why I love my office. What you can't see in this photo (from the photo archive because my camera is "somewhere safe" at the moment. I hate "somewhere safe!") is that it's about 3000 degrees above hot today, but right outside the office door there is a lovely breeze blowing in off the ocean.

I was standing in the high UV rating sunshine for a few minutes, waiting my turn while Israel used the photocopier, and the nice breeze made the crazy heat bearable, a huge bald eagle flew by and just where the chain link fence is there are blackberry bushes that had nice, warm, plump, juicy, ripe blackberries on them. MMMM...yes, I love my office.

And why I HATE my house...no reason, other than it's TOO HOT. Even the soles of my feet are sweating...

Going to get another popsicle. I like popsicles (I had to add another "I like" to counteract all the heat induced "I hates")

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment