Wednesday, July 05, 2006

One book down...many many more to go...

My mom lent me The Virgin's Lover ages ago. It floated around my room for a while and then after I moved in February, I finally picked it up and started reading it. I read it for a few nights and then I'd forget about it for a few weeks, but this weekend I sat down to read for 15 minutes and all of a sudden I was almost done (and almost two hours had passed)....

So...it was good. I'd recommend it for sure. I love historical fiction and the author did a good job of keeping it believable and interesting.

Hmmm...I don't know what else to say...I had tons to say on Sunday after I'd finished it, but my brain has since turned off. So I'm off to read Elizabeth because now my brain is wants to read more about the Virgin Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment