Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bard on the Beach part four - Troilus and Cressida

The last one...

And possibly the best one!

We enjoyed all of the shows we saw this summer...maybe it's too hard to pick the best one, but Troilus and Cressida was definitely very good! The line up was the longest one yet and the theatre was crowded. The Southern accents were fairly well done and actually worked quite well with Shakespearean language! I loved the hoop skirts and was interested to see Andromache knitting (although not very well)....This was a totally different Bard experience for me because it was the first Shakespeare I'd seen for a few years that I had never studied. It was great...

I guess that's all until next year....

Summer must be OVER!

2 comments:

  1. har har har...

    i just saw a job posting for your old job at evil animation enterprises...the first job you had there.

    SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?!?!? again? ugh...

    oh my oh my...oh so happy to be where I am now and not where I was then...

    did you know when I first worked there I qualified as "working poor"

    actually almost the entire time I worked there, I was considered "working poor" by the government...

    strange, I didn't feel poor...

    ReplyDelete