Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the plant I tried to kill...

survived...

when I got it, I knew I'd kill it. Miniature roses don't like living at my house for some reason.

Then it got covered in moss and I went away on vacation.

I made a deal with the plant...if it survived, I'd put it in a bigger pot when I got back, cause it was in desperate need of transplanting. So I came back and it was still alive and I ignored my half of the bargain. Then we went away again and again when we came back, it was still alive. So I transplanted it.

Now it has tripled in size and is blooming?!?! What's up with that...sometimes I kill plants when I want them to stay alive, but when I purposely try to kill a plan it totally defies me and lives and blooms and looks great?!?!

still alive
Oh well, it's pretty and I'm happy a miniature rose finally survived my house!!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great story!

    My friends never leave plants with me because they know I always kill it.

    So, I never bothered keeping plants at home.

    Until a christmas exchange gift gave me a plant. And it's still alive today!

    ReplyDelete