Thursday, September 28, 2006

feeling ugh (and grrr...)

because I barely have time to breath let alone sleep, eat or see Alex...

but this morning I got to smile...because as I was rushing around, working from home, trying to get out the door to go to Kinkos and get them to make a kagillion copies of something half an hour ago and wondering why I bothered to get out of bed this morning, the mail slot banged. And Alex brought me this card that Fiona sent from Scotland. And that made my day just that much better!

It made my day because:
  • I got mail (and it wasn't a bill or a credit card application)
  • I got mail from Fiona
  • It was a postcard
  • I like postcards
  • It wasn't bent or torn or crinkled or anything like that, it was in perfect condition!
  • It was an advertisement for the Women's Land Army...need I say more...

women's land army

1 comment:

  1. And after the week you've been having I'm sure you're seriously considering joining the Women's Land Army.

    ReplyDelete