Monday, September 25, 2006

weekend? huh?

So, apparently somewhere between Friday and Monday are two days called Saturday and Sunday that are often referred to as "the weekend." I've heard all kinds of stories about these mythological days and how they are used. Some people use them to go away, others use them to clean, repair, add on to, or beautify their homes and yards. Some people relax. Other spend time with friends and family.

I have a vague feeling that somewhere in ancient time, I too got to experience this phenomenon. Somehow I even think it was in this lifetime...so maybe the idea of weekend isn't just a myth...

It definitely was a myth this week...

I guess I will have to try very hard and put some real effort into making sure that next Friday night when I go to bed, I wake up and discover Saturday morning...not Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment