Sunday, October 01, 2006

weekendness (and a big comfy couch)...

what a weekend...not that I did anything particularly exciting, fun or exhausting...

I'm about to fall asleep at the computer...

Work killed me last week and I spent the better part of the weekend sleeping or wishing I was sleeping...so too tired to say too much...

1. Kelsey arrived and moved in with us on Friday. Which means she brought a duffle bag and a backpack and two little bags...that's it...not a lot of stuff!

2. Alex and I made a mess (you know, the it-gets-worse-before-it-gets-better mess) getting ready for Thanksgiving and making curtains...

the tableclothesturning into curtainsfrom tablecloths

funky Swedish sewing machineon a cool Swedish sewing machine

kitchen with naked windowsto cover these naked windows

3. Then we saw the Big Comfy Couch at the
mall!

big comfy couch4. We did other stuff too, like visit Alex's family and go shopping at the mall, but I'm too tired...

1 comment:

  1. i thought this meant you had finally BOUGHT a couch!

    those curtains are awfully feminine.

    ReplyDelete