Monday, January 11, 2010

One week down

This post was originally published at Get Fit Chicks. It may refer to posts on Get Fit Chicks that no longer exist. Please email me if you run into any of those and I will break the links. More information about the reposting is available here

I survived the first week on the crazy diet and now it becomes less crazy. And even though it wasn’t as crazy as it was the first time I did it, I found last week hard.

Besides the fact that J got sick, it was harder to do with a kid and husband than when it was just me. I thought it would be easier because I’d have someone around to ask me how I was doing and remind me that the thing I’m about to put in my mouth has lemon/flour/soy etc in it…but it was harder. And the temptation was greater. I think largely because J still had to have dairy. I never thought I’d want a bite of yogurt so badly!

I guess when it was just me, it was a lot easier because I emptied my house of all those things I wasn’t allowed to have. There was no yogurt or cheese in my fridge at all. I didn’t buy citrus fruit for anyone else…all that stuff.

But I did fairly well on week one, so week two can only be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment