Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One year plus update on 101 in 1001

I'm now just over year into my 101 things in 1001 days, 392 days to be exact. So, how is it going?

Well...it looks like I've got 28 completed (and 8 or 9 that I haven't blogged about), 28 in progress which leaves 45 that I haven't even started...

In the next few weeks you can expect to see some updates about things like Post Secret and Postcrossing, paring back our book collection, writing thank you notes, swimming lessons, and farmers' markets. I hope some of it is interesting!

I'm glad I gave myself this challenge. We'll see how it all pans out (if it were to end today, I'd have $140 in the bank, but I'd be sending a whopping $1480 to charity. Maybe I need to get cracking on some of these!

Anyone else still doing their 101 in 1001? AndreaClaire? Fifers (do you have a list yet)? Anyone else doing it too??

No comments:

Post a Comment